The Titleholders’ Association (THA) came into being in November 2004.
A title holder is anyone or organisation that owns and has built on land within in the Park.
The THA has a set of “Rules” by which to govern the operation of the association.
Briefly these cover:
- membership and voting rights
- the appointment of a Chair and a Committee as required
- the appointment of a Designated Agent to negotiate an annual payment for services required from the Eco-Village
- supervision of planning applications (Park Planning Group)
- supervision of proposed new owners of domestic property in the Eco-Village (Land Sales Group)
- long term land use and planning initiatives for the Eco-Village
All developed property owners on the Park are members of the THA and entitled to vote at the AGM.